Monday, September 7, 2009

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

My name is Hov! No, not Jay Z (if that’s your thing) but perhaps the deity of IR poetry submissions. I’m Marcus, the new Poetry Editor. I’ve been reading and discussing IR work for the past couple of years and I am always absolutely floored by the elite level of verse we receive. If you’re a loyal blue light reader, you are no doubt aware that we have reopened to poetry submissions. What you don’t know is that I read literary mags like a fiend and my tastes, as well as our associate genre editors’, are wide, wide-open. Shoot me your best stuff, regardless of aesthetics. I pledge to treat your work with care, respond in a reasonable timeframe and send personal rejections when possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm tryna read the posts, but the "read more" links don't lead to anything?