Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As David Bowie said, Changes...

Hello Blue Light readers!

As you have probably garnered from our previous posts, IR has changed its guard once more. I'll be moving up to editor and welcoming Alessandra, Marcus, Catalina, and Lana into the office. I cannot thank our 2008/9 editors--Jenny, Ryan, Chad, and Andy-- enough for all of their hard work and dedication. I learned an incredible amount this past year as associate editor from these guys and I will miss them dearly.

I'm looking forward to another year of fantastic fiction, poetry, non-fiction, and all that's in between! (Speaking of which, don't forget that our 1/2K Prose Poem-Short Short deadline is June 1st.) Thank you to all of our submitters, subscribers, and well-wishers: we couldn't do it without you.

All my IR love, Nina

No comments: